Saturday, September 15, 2012

Day 164: Boy Bands


     In the 80's, there was New Edition.
     In the 90's there was N'Sync.
     In the early 2000's, we had the Jonas Brothers.
     Now, we have One Direction.
     One Direction.  Let me tell you something about One Direction.  I just cant get enough of them.  Heres the thing, when they first came around I promised myself I wouldnt get sucked in like the typical teenage girl, ya know?  I was completly satisfied with my Justin Beiber posters, and I frankly didnt have the time to be obsessed with this new mystery group.
     But then I heard their voices.  Their beautiful, wonderous voices that filled the room when ever they came on the radio.
     And then I saw their faces.  That was it.  They were beautiful.  No five boys have ever been so good looking, and they are all in one place at one time.  Its not even real, except for it is...
     Its official, Im the typical teenage girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment